Screen Shot 2018-10-16 at 13.02.15

If you work and receive Working Tax Credit or Universal Credit you can use the Government’s Help to Save Scheme, a safe and secure way to get government support to start saving. If you are eligible, you can get:

  • 50p bonus for every £1 saved over 4 years
  • bonuses at the end of the second and fourth years
  • Backed by the government so all savings in the scheme are secure

For more information visit:

This website is funded by Steve Barclay personally at no cost to the taxpayer. Copyright @ Steve Barclay 2015. All rights reserved.